The Warehouse Administrative Assistant (Support Associate) will assist Managers and Assistant Department Managers with administrative tasks, assignments, and other projects supporting the operation. This position will require an energetic and customer service oriented individual to provide the best service when dealing with individuals at all levels of the pyramid.
- Maintain and update all reports relating to the Labor Management program
- Support managers and assistant managers with administrative tasks and other projects
- Assisting with equipment and supply tracking and distribution (i.e. radios, scanners, etc)
- Capturing and reporting departmental data and results to ensure proper reflection of departmental performance
- Demonstrate a commitment to teamwork through relationship-building and collaboration
- Communication with internal and external customers via email and phone to ensure prompt response to issues
- Identify and research, problems and expedite solutions to ensure smooth, continuous work flow
- Deliver productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service attitude and to work as team player to accomplish daily objectives
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated basic understanding of distribution and/or fulfillment center operations and workflow.
- Ability to learn new tools rapidly and independently
- Intermediate PC skills, with an emphasis on MS Excel
Qualification & Experience:
- 6+ months distribution and/or fulfillment center work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Iowa City, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com