The photographer will team with staff and freelancers to create images for Nordstrom. Flexibility in hours during peak periods and evening hours is required.
- Support Nordstrom Direct by providing the high-quality images for Studio N’s fast paced ecommerce photo studio.
- Manage color accuracy for all items.
- Act as liaison between technical teams to ensure shoot continuance.
- Partner with Samples, Producers and Stylists to ensure efficient workflow, and the highest quality images are produced.
- Possess an understanding of photography and network server connectivity for troubleshooting and quick resolution.
- You own this if you have…
- Clear and effective verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, and collaboration
- Deliver exemplary customer service through strong ownership and professionalism
- Proficiency with Capture One, Canon, Profoto and MS Office Suite.
- Deliver productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years’ experience working in the ecommerce photo studio
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com