Restaurant Team Member – Cashier, Server Vacancies in Noodles & Company West Bend, WI
Website Noodles & Company
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Noodles Company in West Bend, WI 2022
About the job
Pay is up to $13.50 an hour + TIPS (Average Total Hourly Rate is up to $15.50)*
Plus, get a Free Interview Meal***
You’re awesome. You make an impression wherever you go. You don’t want to work at just any restaurant, you want to work with a restaurant that will develop you, nourish and inspire you, and provide a fun atmosphere that will make it fun to go to work every day. Noodles is that restaurant and we’re hiring immediately for an amazing Team Member to join our team as a cashier, server, cook and/or curbside specialist.
Careers at Noodles are served with a side of:
- Flexible scheduling – part-time and full-time opportunities
- Free shift meal –plus, food, cell phone and event ticket discounts
- Competitive pay, plus tips for eligible locations****
- Paid sick time off
- Scholarship opportunities and tuition assistance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase discounts
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free online Spanish and English language courses
- Learn more about our benefits: noodles.com/careers/perks/
Your Day in the Life
- Greet guests to make them feel welcome and answer any menu questions
- Take guests’ food orders and handle credit and cash transactions
- Serve our Real Food to guests and respond to any requests
- Prepare food items quickly and accurately; this could include preparing noodle dishes, appetizers and salads
- Ensure the restaurant is always clean and welcoming for guests
What You Bring To The Team
- Desire to surprise each guest with the experience
- Love for working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Dependable, strong work ethic
- Must be at least 16 years old (great teen job!)
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position, including walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling or moving objects up to 55 pounds. Other physical requirements may apply, as reasonably applicable in a standard kitchenestaurant environment
At Noodles & Company, our mission is to always nourish and inspire every team member, guest and community we serve. We accomplish this by living our values of We Care, We Show Pride, We are Passionate, and We Love Life! We provide opportunities to learn culinary skills working with fresh food and the art of personal connection with our guests. Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career and have fun!
We are proud to be recognized on Forbes’ 2021 Best Employers for Diversity and Forbes’ 2021 Best Employers for Women lists and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where Noodlers can bring their full self to work.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our Team Members and Guests. Our safety measures include:
- Symptom screenings before each shift
- Enhanced cleaning and handwashing procedures
- Plexiglass shields and social distancing between Team Members and Guests
- Face coverings are provided for all team members
- Learn more about our safety: noodles.com/teammembersafety
Noodles is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to be an inclusive and diverse team that is representative of the communities and guests we serve.
- As of August 24, 2021, the average hourly rate for tipping across company owned restaurants is 2.22 per team member. Noodles makes no guarantees about tip earnings.
- Enjoy a free bowl of noodles, pasta, soup, or salad at participating Noodles & Company restaurant locations when you interview for any in-restaurant position. Interviewing manager to approve Free Bowl–up to $10 value–following your completed interview.
- Tipping eligible states include AZ, CO, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MO, NC, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VA, WA, WI
Company: Noodles & Company
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: West Bend, WI
Application Deadline: N/A