Website Nobel Biocare
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Nobel Biocare in Yorba Linda, CA 2022
About the job
Nobel Biocare is an innovation leader in the field of implant-based dental restorations. We offer a dynamic and inclusive environment that fosters creativity and collaboration within our global workforce. We strive to provide the highest-quality implant solutions and workflows, enabling our customers to deliver optimal patient outcomes, while fostering practice growth. We embrace our position as a leader in the premium segment and uphold the highest standards in the dental industry. With a commitment to developing our talented workforce, Nobel Biocare is a great place to build your career. For more information about Nobel Biocare, visit www.nobelbiocare.com
Responsible for the incoming and outgoing of materials, reagents, instruments or equipment to meet customer expectations which involve receiving, shipping, and inventory/material control. Performs manual and/or clerical duties that may utilize various systems / WMS involved in receipt or preparation of materials for shipment. Performs a wide variety of planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting tasks in support of the manufacturing workflow. Coordinates and monitors workflow, assisting in scheduling and prioritizing activities in assigned distribution area. Maintains compliance with relevant local, country and international guidelines. May have responsibility for fulfillment administration and processes.
- Accurate; The work will require a person that is good at handling details and are accurate and detailed in the day-to-day work but he/she should also understand the larger picture. Able to organize and prioritize work assignments
- Attitude; A “can do” attitude is a must. The person is also required to question things to see if there are any improvements to be made. A willing to grow with the company is desirable. It is also required that the person can adapt to change and are willing to try new things.
- Result-oriented; The person will be assigned certain KPI’s and targets and it’s important that the person is result oriented and also can initiate improvements to better fulfill the defined KPI’s.
- Proactive; The person should be proactive in the daily work. They should inform the organization about issues that they foresee or encounter in the daily work. Question things in a proactive and positive way.
- Communication is vital in this role and must be open at all times
- Able to multi-task and perform under timely deadlines
Envista and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccpegs/ compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Envista and its family of companies (Envista) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Envista will consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes submitted by vendors such as search firms, staffing agencies, professional recruiters, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies (Agency) to have been referred by the Agency free of charge and Envista will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt such unsolicited resumes. An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Envista’s internal Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract approved by the Global Talent Acquisition leader and in response to a specific job opening. Envista will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement and written approval in place.
Company: Nobel Biocare
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Yorba Linda, CA
Application Deadline: N/A