Servicenow Solution Architect Vacancies in NLB Services United States
Website NLB Services
This Jobsfunter Listing is about NLB Services in United States 2022
About the job
• Provides top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients.
• Brings thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to clients.
• Responsible for client technical deliverables including client design documents and proposals under the direction of the Project Manager.
• Enforces systems design and architectural standards, maintains best practices and drives the core principles throughout the systems delivery lifecycle.
• Provides input to Statements of Work (SOWs) and assists in presenting proposals to existing and potential clients.
• Works with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers, and senior levels stakeholders.
• Collaborates with a larger group of Business SMEs, solution, and technical architects to set technical direction for the delivery of solutions.
• Provides input to the design of ServiceNow-based industry vertical solutions as a recognized Architect leader.
• Supports implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions.
• Maintains ServiceNow certifications with the latest delta exams.
• Achieves additional certifications as dictated by changing business needs.
• Establishes self as, and serves as active technical liaison between client and ServiceNow product group.
• Assists in gathering and reviewing client’s business objectives and provides the appropriate technical design, addressing both their short-term tactical needs, and their long-term strategic needs.
• Review’s business requirement documents and/or user stories and provides technical solutions to align with those requirements.
• Provides technical design details in user stories which are complete, easy for developers to understand, and ready for development.
• Provides guidance, leadership, and technical oversight to technical resources to ensure best practice development on engagements.
• Provides input to the Release Planning sessions and Knowledge Transfer sessions.
• Coordinates with QA resources to ensure test cases are properly written / executed from a technical perspective.
• Provide hands-on development, when necessary.
• Accountable for all technology related client facing and internal deliverables.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Minimum of 10 years overall work experience and at least 2-3 years recent experience on the ServiceNow platform (Ideally multiple SNOW domain products…not just ITSM)
• Ability to design, architect and configure multiple applications / modules in the ServiceNow platform
• Minimum of 4 years of experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.)
• Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSL, REST Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, SOAP, SCP, FTPS, JSON
• Directory service integration experience (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.)
• Single Sign-on using various authentication methods (token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0)
• Experience developing and implementing systems using Agile/Scrum methodology
• Micro-services architecture knowledge, enterprise integration patterns
• Ability to design, architect and configure complex integrations between ServiceNow and third-party applications.
• Strong communication and customer relationship skills at executive level, and ability to adjust for audience appropriately.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Advanced knowledge of business process mapping software such as Visio.
Education & Work Experience
• Proven experience in ServiceNow implementations, acting as a Solution Architect
• ServiceNow Fundamentals Certification required
• ServiceNow Implementation Specialist in one domain required, more preferred
• ServiceNow Developer certification is preferred
• Proven work experience running workshops, building out strategic roadmaps and being able to defend architectural and technical deliverables.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management, Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: NLB Services
Vacancy Type: $185/yr – $190/yr · Full-time · Director
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A