Senior Quality Engineer S3381 Vacancies in Nisum Pleasanton, CA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Nisum in Pleasanton, CA 2022
About the job
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “ Building Success Together® ,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You’ll Do
- Enable and lead practice improvements through test automation.
- Build an automation framework that scales and caters to functional and operational needs.
- Engage in complex projects to identify testing optimization by levering proper tools and technology.
- Continuously improve capability and refine feature sets of existing automation framework.
- Implement holistic functional and test automation strategies to maximize test
- coverage and productivity while tightening test cycle time.
- Guide the geographically located test automation engineers on the project(s)
- Responsible for manual and automated test execution as needed
- Implement cost-effective solutions, best practices, standards, and guidelines for automating tests.
- Optimize product quality by participating in architectural and technical design sessions.
- Recommend, apply, manage and support effective test automation technologies, tools, and techniques.
- Drive process improvement, innovation, and automation.
- Act as technical QA liaison to IT and Business groups.
What You Know
- Strong in Basic Java, SpringBoot, Rest Assured, Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins
- Knowledge in Database
- Fulfill all quality planning and risk management deliverables with feedback from cross-functional teams.
- Resource needs to be strong in Automation and have to do manual testing/ end to end testing as required.
- Work with management for continuous improvement of the Quality Systems, including the design control, risk management, document generation, and design testing processes.
- Effectively communicate and maintain visual tools for project tracking and management.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent combination of education.
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Pleasanton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A