Website NICE Ltd
This Jobsfunter Listing is about NICE Ltd in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
The professional in this position will leverage existing experience, newly-acquired knowledge relevant to NICE products and services, and cross-team interactions at NICE to secure, administer, and keep up-to-date multiple government state, cooperative, and federal level contracts and procurement vehicles.
The position also includes the coordination of RFI and RFP response submissions that may not be related to pursuing state contracts, collaborating and coordinating NICE’s RFP response teams of sales, marketing, engineering, finance, legal, and other professionals.
Essential Duties, Functions, and Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities for New Contract Acquisitions:
- Using a list of targets for state and federal contracts, research the status of procurement of each to determine the appropriate method to engage, such as:
- An RFP response to posted state or federal solicitation
- Working with other divisions of NICE to determine the existing state contracts and adding NICE Public Safety and Justice line items
- Work with state and federal agencies to participate in upcoming postings of solicitations
- Collect, organize and submit all required information and documentation to state and federal agencies per posted deadlines
- Manage all needed follow-up, including requests for additional information and documentation, justification of submitted pricing (and its updates over time), and leading the projects to successful contract award and posting.
- Maintain internal knowledge base of all active contracts along with terms and manner of engagement with each entity and contract.
Primary Responsibilities for Administration of Existing Contracts:
- Organize and manage recurring responsibilities associated with administration of each state/federal agency contract to include:
- Quarterly (or other frequency, as required by each agency) reporting of sales against the contract
- Periodically update insurance certificates and corporate information
- Periodically update pricing line items on state/federal contract schedules per new NICE product version releases, service offerings, etc.
- Periodically confirm and update all types of NICE contacts listed on the contracts per categories relevant to each agency
- And others, as required by the terms of each contract
Primary Responsibilities for Managing other RFI and RFP bids:
- As assigned, coordinate RFI/RFP response timelines and milestones with the team of sales, marketing, engineering, finance, legal, and other professionals.
- Manage associated registrations with RFI/RFP response portals as determined by cities, counties, or specific agencies for each RFI/RFP bid.
- Collect and organize all required elements of RFI/RFP responses per internal and external deadlines.
- Prepare and submit the electronic or hard-copy submission packages as determined by bid requirements including posted deadlines.
- Track and confirm bid package delivery.
- Coordinate follow-up with NICE teams.
- Undergraduate college education or higher
- Written English language proficiency, including style and grammar
- Prior experience with government procurement and contracts preferred
- Prior experience with RFI/RFP bids preferred
- Proven excellent organizational skills, sense of urgency, attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pace business environment
- Experience with government/public safety/justice software industry preferred
- Letter of recommendation – desirable, but not mandatory
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
Company: NICE Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A