Website NICE Ltd
This Jobsfunter Listing is about NICE Ltd in Ra’ananna, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
Product Marketing Manager
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud, and safeguard citizens. Over 22,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. www.nice.com.
As a product marketer who will join our growing marketing team for the ‘Robotic Process Automation’ line of business.
The role includes close interfaces with the product team, corporate marketing teams, as well as with 3rd party marketing contractors. It is based at the Israeli office but will interface with the NICE global team and our customers/partners. We are looking for someone with strong skills in project planning and execution, messaging and communication skills, a team player, with a drive for results, and a can-do attitude.
This role reports to the Marketing Director.
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- Close collaboration with numerous stakeholders across the globe (Corporate Marketing, Field Marketing, Product Management, Sales, and Account teams).
- Owner of confirmed activities from planning through to execution, involving necessary team resources.
- Plan and create product collateral – brochures, blogs, value proposition presentations, demos, etc.- for customer-facing content and sales support, highlighting NICE’s product messaging and differentiators.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in marketing, communications, journalism, etc
Experience, Skills, and Requirements:
- Highly energetic and motivated, self-starter with a sound understanding of marketing principles both traditional and digital
- Strong team player with the ability to coordinate and orchestrate global activities
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills with clear and persuasive communications skills to drive consensus among collaborative teams and stakeholders with varying interests
- Native English – An Advantage
- Experience with working in global companies – An Advantage
- Experience as a Product marketing/ marketing communications– An Advantage
Company: NICE Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ra’ananna, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A