Learning & Development Consultant Positions in NextEra Energy Resources Juno Beach, FL
Website NextEra Energy Resources
This Jobsfunter Listing is about NextEra Energy Resources in Juno Beach, FL 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
NextEra Energy Resources is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.
Position Specific Description
Under direct supervision facilitates learning and talent development programs and provide consultation to managers and teams regarding performance, employee engagement, career development, and team effectiveness. Ensures efficient learning management and continuous improvement with HR technologies related to performance, learning, and competency management. This role will work with the Talent Management department to administer the onboarding and orientation process and scheduling of a shadowotational new hire experience. They will work with present learning programs utilizing a blend of solutions including technology and other innovative learning platforms leveraging existing NextEra Energy resources and coordinating of outside professional tools and resources. In addition this role will administrate and coordinate deployment of department communications around onboarding/orientation, business unit engagement activities, change management initiatives, learning opportunities, talent management, business continuity and assist in coordinating any and all event planning for NEER Development and Distributed Generation.
Highly Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, related field of study, or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience with SAP, Learning Management Systems, Degreed and Success Factors
- Self-starter that takes actions without instructions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player mindset
- Brings a service level mindset to support leaders, help employees grow and partner with corporate BUs collaboratively
- Masters’ degree in Business administration, Learning and Development, Organizational Leadership, Human Resources, or related field of study
- Ability to work with multi-functional areas
- Ability to make fundamental and prudent decisions
- Ability to comprehend business and employee needs and clearly and concisely express responses to those needs to gain acceptance
- Provide analysis that is flexible and cost effective
- Ability to gain the confidence of all levels of management through high standards of performance
- High standard of integrity and reliability
- Experience working with system rollouts and new technologies is a plus
- Change management training/experience as a preferred option
Employees in this role develop and facilitate learning and development programs. Individuals consult with business unit leaders and teams in one or more of the following areas: performance, employee engagement, career development, competency models, talent development, team effectiveness.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Partners with key stakeholders to conduct individual or team performance analyses, identify gaps and determine training needs
- Assists clients and stakeholders to question their assumptions, determine their needs, and plan implementation strategies for achieving their goals
- Consults on the best combination of instructional methods, which may include formal course development (instructor led, virtual instructor led, e-learning) to deliver the education
- Manages multiple projects by assessing, planning, negotiating, organizing, monitoring and evaluating the implementation process through the development and execution of documented project plans
- Manages all phases of instructional systems design including analyzing, designing, developing and evaluating education deliverables
- Facilitates professional development programs to include communication skills, productivity, new hire orientation and corporate culture programs
- Supports program management to include vendor selection, participant selection, evaluation, communication and logistics for training classes
- Records, edits and produces video and audio content for delivery via the web
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 3+ years
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Training
Organization: NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
Where permitted by applicable law, NextEra Energy requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination on or before the first day of employment.
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
NextEra Energy and provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements, consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable and permitted by applicable law. To request a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to [email protected] , providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
Company: NextEra Energy Resources
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Juno Beach, FL
Application Deadline: N/A