Website NextEra Energy Resources
This Jobsfunter Listing is about NextEra Energy Resources in Juno Beach, FL 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Requisition ID: 60533
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today Learn more
Position Specific Description
NextEra Energy, Inc. is a leading clean energy Fortune 200 Company headquartered in Juno Beach, Florida. NextEra Energy owns Florida Power & Light Company, which is the largest rate-regulated utility company in the US. We also own a competitive energy business, NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, which, along with its affiliated entities, is the world leader in electricity generated from the wind and sun.
The Supplier Diversity Analyst is a high-performing, go-getter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced innovative environment and has a passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). You will help drive the development and execution of a transformative business DEI strategy across the NextEra Energy ecosystem in collaboration with the business units, functionals, and strategic sourcing, to deliver on Supplier Diversity goals and objectives that help add value to our supply chain and customers and has an economic impact on underserved communities.
- Identify prospective minority-owned, women-owned, and small businesses. Track, analyze, and monitor suppliers, capabilities, performance, certifications, opportunities, onboarding. Manage small business subcontracting plans. Maintain a vendor master database.
- Partner with sourcing teams to ensure diverse-owned and small business inclusion in RFPs through innovative strategic sourcing activities and tracking upcoming procurement opportunities.
- Create and maintain monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc PowerPoint presentations and reports, as well as marketing and communication assets such as digital newsletters, Teams channel content, ESG content, and surveys to promote Supplier Diversity messaging and education to maximize advocacy and engagement. Maintain policies, documents, reports, presentations, and other materials.
- Coordinate all Supplier Diversity activities and attend outreach events, conferences, trade fairs, and meetings to identify prospective diverse suppliers and promote our Supplier Diversity initiatives.
- Manage Supplier Diversity Ambassadors program for engaging employees and driving initiatives.
- Travel, 15%
- 2+ years of experience in program or project management; excellent time management skills
- Exceptional Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills; graphic design, WordPress experience
- Strong analytical, data management, and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Supply chain (sourcing) experience
- Supplier Diversity experience is a plus
Employees in this role conduct complex operational analyses and lead medium to large project teams that support informed decision making within the business unit.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts analyses and prepares reports that provide operation and/or technical support to business operations
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative research to support medium to large special projects
- Assists with process design and modification for continuous business improvement
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 2+ years
- Bachelor’s Degree
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance, Accounting & Business Analytics
Organization: Florida Power & Light Company
Relocation Provided: No
Where permitted by applicable law, NextEra Energy requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination on or before the first day of employment.
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
NextEra Energy provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements, consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable and permitted by applicable law. To request a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to [email protected] , providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
Company: NextEra Energy Resources
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Juno Beach, FL
Application Deadline: N/A