This Jobsfunter Listing is about Nextdoor in San Francisco, CA 2022
About the job
Nextdoor is where you connect to the neighborhoods that matter to you so you can belong. Our purpose is to cultivate a kinder world where everyone has a neighborhood they can rely on.
Neighbors around the world turn to Nextdoor daily to receive trusted information, give and get help, get things done, and build real-world connections with those nearby — neighbors, businesses, and public services. Today, neighbors rely on Nextdoor in more than 275,000 neighborhoods across 11 countries.
Meet Your Future Neighbors
The Ad Operations Team sits within our Advertising Solutions organization, and is responsible for executing advertising campaigns and helping to build a world class advertising platform. The team, which is spread across all regions of the US (East, Central, and West) as well as UK, works to earn the trust of our fellow teammates and internal partners everyday, is customer obsessed by focusing on campaign performance, acts like owners by managing a large book of business, and invests in community by knowledge sharing, training and being a resource to other teams in the revenue organization. At the end of the day, our purpose is to fully own the success of our clients.
The Impact You’ll Make
As an Ad Operations Manager, you will partner closely with your teammates as well as our Account Managers (AM), Client Partners (CP), and product team. You will be a critical partner in building and executing campaigns, as well as performance optimizations and analysis during and after the campaign. Day-to-day functions include building and trafficking direct-sold campaigns, partnering with your cross-functional partners, optimizing for client performance goals, and troubleshooting issues/challenges as they surface. If you’re great with people, insanely detail-oriented, a creative problem solver, and eager to share your unique knowledge and experience to help strengthen and grow our team while learning a lot in the process, we want to hear from you!
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Build, flight, QA, and optimize advertising campaigns
- Monitor and solve campaign-related issues; test/troubleshoot new ad products
- Experiment and learn quickly. Use creative problem-solving skills and internal and external data to optimize campaigns towards client performance goals (such as CTR, CPA, ROAS, ROI)
- Analyze data using statistical software; convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Show flexibility and willingness to handle miscellaneous operational tasks and advertiser requests
- Ensure quality control across all campaigns by partnering with Account Management to confirm accuracy of materials, enforcing a structured QA system, and contributing to seamless pre-launch communication between teams
- Proactively look for ways to improve process, take initiative to run tests and experiment
What You’ll Bring To The Team
- 2+ years experience in ad operations, campaign management, optimization strategist, project management, or other operational role
- Experience trafficking/managing campaigns with awareness and performance goals, as well as the ability to use client data to optimize towards performance goals
- High-level verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- An inquisitive mind and analytical mindset
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, macros)
- Bold in sharing feedback and perspective – good ideas come from everywhere
- A passion for community building, to inspire a more inclusive team and diversity of thought, both at Nextdoor and in your own neighborhoods
- Experience running programmatic campaigns
- Familiarity with Google Ad Manager, DV360, or other ad servers/DSPs
At Nextdoor, we empower our employees to build stronger local communities. To create a platform where all feel welcome, we want our workforce to reflect the diversity of the neighbors we seek to serve. We encourage everyone interested in our purpose to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or any other trait that unfairly targets a group of people. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: N/A