Website Next Insurance
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Next Insurance in Kefar Sava, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
Next Insurance is a fast-growing 700+ person successful startup, led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful ventures. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service. Next Insurance has raised $881M from top-tier investors and is currently valued at $4B.
Our group is on a mission of providing a phenomenal, digital experience that saves small businesses time and money and builds their brand.
If you are passionate:
- About making a difference and directly contributing to our product
- About making things productive and efficient for our customers
- Empowering and leveraging self serve concept for our customers – so they find and do all they need
This job is perfect for you!
As a Backend Engineering Team Leader, you will lead and grow backend developers and work with the latest backend technologies and programming languages. We’re big fans of Lean Startup, testable code, and automation, and we deliver to production several times a day via our CI / CD pipeline. You will work closely with other functional areas in the company – Product, BI, and Marketing in order to rapidly iterate on our product and find the best solutions to the challenges we face. You will take ownership of projects end-to-end, from inception through design, managing tasks, and priorities, reviewing code, and managing the rollout of features to customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passionate about delivering amazing software to impact the lives of real people
- Loves learning and is open to un-learn when things change. And you probably already learned and gained experience with at least 3 of the following: micro-services, AWS, SQL, Kubernetes, Dropwizard/Spring Boot, TDD
- Believes that strong foundations are a must, and already learned Computer Science, OOP and been a master of the craft as a developer and a team leader with hands-on experience
- A gardener in mind – knows how to seed, grow and nurture – people and code
- Loves working closely with Product Managers, even when they are not so close (our product team is in the US)
- A believer in teamwork and quick iterations – an Agile practitioner
- Someone that is fun to work with, especially when things are fast-paced and dynamic
Company: Next Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Kefar Sava, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A