This Jobsfunter Listing is about Nexius in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Nexius Solutions, Inc. is hiring a Project Coordinator in the following area(s): Houston, TX.Nexius is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our growing team.What You’ll Do:
- Generate and submit purchase order requests
- Track incoming purchase orders received and track dollar amounts
- Submit invoicing requests and keep a record of all transactions
- Upload documents to customer database
- Update weekly reports
- General Project Tracker updates with forecast/actual date recordings
- Perform other duties as assigned by the project manager
The Qualities You Possess:
- Very organized with an ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment to help maintain all project information and documentation
- Comfortable in self-directed environment
- Excellent communication skills to bring a fresh perspective
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Experience in the wireless industry is a plus.
- Advanced in all aspects of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to write coherent and succinct status/progress reports.
- Ability to maintain organized and accurate project records/files.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
This position is Non-Exempt based on the FLSA laws. Our company uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.Nexius Solutions is committed to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.Nexius Solutions offers quality benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick leave, holidays and accrued PTO
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, disability, accident, critical illness and 401K
- Recognition awards
- Industry-leading automation tools for project management
- Nationwide presence with multiple training facilities across the US
- Equal opportunity employer and proud employer of military veterans
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A