2nd Shift Entry Level Bagger Position ($16.75 minimum pay) Vacancies in Newly Weds Foods Cleveland, TN
Website Newly Weds Foods
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Newly Weds Foods in Cleveland, TN 2022
About the job
The Bagger is responsible for placing labels on completed products and assisting in sanitation.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure batch numbers and product code on the labels match with the product been dumped
- Make sure metal detector in good working condition.
- Stack bags neatly on skids as required and on the correct skid color.
- Return any unused label back to the operator so that it can be recorded.
- Clean machine and work area as required.
- Detect any malfunction of metal detector and rollers and report it to the supervisor.
- Comply with all safety requirements and company policies.
- Report all shortage to the lead operator.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Knowledge about manufacturing food preferred
- Able to communicate well, both verbal and written, also with good mathematical skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs. continuously Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Veterans/Females/Disabled
Newly Weds Foods will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States without assistance or support from Newly Weds Foods. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Engineering Design Process
- Electrical Engineering Concepts
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
- Electronic Circuit Design
- Transmission Line Theory
Company: Newly Weds Foods
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Cleveland, TN
Application Deadline: N/A