This Jobsfunter Listing is about NeuroBlade in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
NeuroBlade is looking for an IT support person to join our fast-growing IT team!
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing:
You are responsible for providing IT support to all company users as a member of the IT Team. You will have to identify and resolve end-user IT problems through problem determination, creativity, and troubleshooting. Requires demonstrated computer skills, handle service requests from company users, and assume direct responsibility for problem resolution either through own skills or through timely escalation. Analyze & resolve the user’s problem at the first contact, via phone, remote session, and face-to-face interaction.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance (in person, via phone, email, and Ticket Support center)
- Maintaining employee laptops, installations, and support
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Manage Microsoft OS images
- Maintaining printers
- Office Video Conference systems
- Manage IT inventory in good condition
- Supporting new employees onboarding
- Supporting departing employees off-boarding
- Employee’s station setup, network and screen troubleshooting
- At least 2-3 years of experience in IT Support field (hi-tech and enterprise scale is an advantage)
- Experience in laptop imaging, deployment, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Microsoft systems – Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Knowledge with Active Directory and Office 365
- Knowledge and experience on Linux.
- Knowledge and experience on Mac OS (Advantage)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in hardware and software issues
- Knowledge in client networking (such as TCP-IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize urgent requests.
- High human relations awareness.
- Patient and kind – User service.
- Self-motivated and self-directed – with the ability to take a task and run with it through completion
- Have a good English level, speaking reading and writing – MUST.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A