Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Netflix in Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
t’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. The Marketing Production Manager role is a strategic thought partner and a key project manager, providing creative production solutions and operational excellence in campaign production. As we are aiming for Creative Excellence & Innovation, the Marketing Production function is critical in achieving Production Excellence for our campaigns.
We are looking for a Marketing Producer to lead creative innovation and production of best-in-class entertainment campaigns for CEE markets. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of our market-specific campaign initiatives across paid, earned and owned channels. This means that you thrive in an environment that requires you to bridge creative and technical needs. The role is based in Warsaw.
- Effectively project managing multiple titles launches to ensure timely and accurate development, production and delivery of creative assets and consumer experiences in the region
- End-to-end production management for key regional shoots (esp. AV), chosen activations and asset creation for bespoke title campaigns
- Driving local implementation of global creative materials to deploy marketing experiences and extensions when high regional relevance is key.
- Managing agency and vendor relationships in the region by leading day-to-day communications, defining and tracking scope of work, creative & production budgets and timelines
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Driving and enabling innovation and creative excellence across channels like Social, Digital, OOH and Experiential.
Personality Attributes & Requirements
- Strong familiarity with the PL market, media, vendor and preferably entertainment landscape
- Fluency in English and Polish is required. Familiarity with any other CEE country (Romania, Hungary, Czech) is in plus
- Passion for storytelling, and solid project management skills. 7+ years crafting world-class creative direction and execution.
- Profound knowledge and experience with on-set production, events, activations, OOH, RTV production (360degree campaigns)
- Solid experience in working with creative agencies and production houses, and the ability to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction
- Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams to lead the exchange of information and asset delivery effectively.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong and effective judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Comfortably keeping up to date with the zeitgeist in entertainment, culture, tech and business innovations around the world.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
Application Deadline: N/A