You will work within the Pan-EMEA Events team, a lean group of seasoned event professionals who manage local market events as well as leading efforts on large scale pan-regional or global events.
- The goal of the team is to drive conversation around Netflix titles, talent and the brand through curated events and experiences. You will work with the cross functional team that is helping to create, shape, execute and manage campaigns for our content, meaning that they will have to be in sync and show a curiosity about promotional efforts and contribute to building campaigns with new and innovative events ideas. As well as being strategy led, this is also a hands-on role and one that requires end to end project management – that will mean jumping in to lead cross-functional project taskforce groups, managing agency pitches, ideating creative show flow, overseeing guest communications, formulating budgets, and much more.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, comfortable in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Our culture attracts proactive self-starters who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, inclusion, integrity, passion, and curiosity. If the Culture Memo resonates, maybe you’re the right person to join the Netflix team.
- They can formulate, manage a budget and give visibility into their process successfully.
- A good fit in this role is someone who has a candid and direct communication style, has a strong POV, and can expertly influence key stakeholders and foster deep relationships across the business.
- Is so highly organized that even Marie Kondo would be proud.
- This person will be able to operate as part of a varied group of internal stakeholders. Is curious and/or is familiar with working with teams from different regional markets, and is comfortable in collaborating with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams.
- Is a strategic thinker – someone who can garner a deep understanding of a campaign and determine if an event is, or is not, the right approach, set clear KPI’s and challenge project ROI. They can articulate what they are – and are not – trying to do and make wise decisions, even when faced with ambiguity.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential for this role; any other language skills are an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Has a minimum of 10 years of experience in an end-to-end events management role, leading strategy through to execution at an agency, entertainment studio, network or with a global brand.
- Has vast demonstrable experience of in-person and virtual event production and is curious to continually innovate in this space to take our events to the next level.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com