This Jobsfunter Listing is about Nestl in Crete, NE 2022
About the job
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Field Sales Representative role is responsible for selling in Nestlé products into retail/commercial establishments within a specific retailer/commercial grouping. This position will be based in Omaha, NE
- Sell in incremental items
- Close distribution/new item voids and secure secondary displays.
- Ensure POG compliance
- Address and correct OSA/OOS as identified through SRE
- Validate POG compliance
- Place POS and IRCs when requested
- Ensure correct product mix at non-POG retailers.
- Meet and/or exceed all promotional sales goals to reflect picture of success standard by selling in price reductions, displays, local events, POS, and digital activation, IRC’s, etc for all assigned accounts, including indirect HDQs
- Ensure compliance to all headquarter promotion plans by pre-selling, up-selling display quantities and capture incremental displays/sales opportunities
- Attend and participate in all meetings as directed by your leader.
- Review weekly deployment and prepare any needed info to complete each activity
- Review Power Bi reports to monitor results and take action to address any opportunities
- Post all successes, competitor market activity and market insights to Workplace.
- Record all required information into the Nestlé Mobile Sales Application as required.
- Owns the overall Nestlé relationship to include store deployment and execution
- Completes regular business reviews with store leadership
- Proactively shares best practices, solutions and insights across team to deliver results
- Communicate competitive and market activity / insights to Sales and Account Team Management
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates/Vocational/Technical education or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years of successful Retail Sales and/or Consumer Goods Experience Preferred
- Computer skills with Microsoft office applications
- Open minded towards new and different ways of doing things
- Ability to recognize obstacles and involves others to take immediate action to move things forward
- Demonstrates leadership ability through direct or cross functional team
- Ability to learn the role and responsibilities of the position
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision
- Aligns a strategy and enables results through others
- Interpersonal skills and ability to influence others
- Plan and Prioritize work effectively
- Detailed oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [email protected] or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Crete, NE
Application Deadline: N/A