Website Nestlé Purina North America
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Nestl Purina North America in St Louis, MO 2022
About the job
We’re a leader in the pet care industry, which means we’re not only ahead in volume, profit and market share, but our associates dare to Stand Taller. We innovate new products, impart new agilities into existing processes, constantly advance pet nutrition, and always pay it forward in the form of service for our communities and families. Are you up for the dare?
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
As a Sr. Specialist Digital Brand Management, you are an integral contributor to the success of Talent Acquisition and the employee value proposition (EVP) that positions Nestlé Purina as an employer of choice. You will be responsible for the development, content, and performance of our Nestlé Purina careers site, and digital careers platforms. As a Sr. Specialist, you will be responsible for deployment of recruitment marketing content and designing campaigns all while driving awareness to attract talent. You will be responsible for awareness towards our high-visibility programs like, but not limited to, Project Opportunity, Meaning & Purpose, and the Employee Value Proposition all communicated and delivered through an employment branding lens.
This position is located in our St. Louis, MO HQ office. Potential remote opportunities available for applicants outside of St. Louis.
- Develop content and broader strategies for our career website, while collaborating with agencies and other Nestlé counterparts to drive site performance, SEO, UX, and overall enhanced candidate experience
- Lead CRM best practices and thought leadership including pipeline structure, campaign architecture, nurturing strategies, and performance metrics and insights
- Develop and lead social media strategy, including content calendars, implementation of brand standards, and platform performance
- Execute digital marketing strategies, including targeted emails and programs using our full technology stack: CRM, website, social platforms, and emerging landscapes
- Develop recruitment marketing and brand awareness strategies including media and job board advertisement, planning, and purchasing
- Partner with appropriate third parties to lead strategy and execute non-digital and other forms of promotion not limited to print, radio, billboards and similar
- Master internal and external communication platforms while cross-collaborating with PR, Marketing, DE&I, and others to advance recruiting’s digital attraction strategy
- Research and develop new strategies, uses of technology, and insightful metrics that improve overall performance for the Talent Acquisition team
- Create internal communications, training materials, and provide support for business-facing communications focusing on recruiting and talent branding
- Serve as a mentor or coach, and sometimes oversee the work of teammates
- Assist with the development of budgets and project timeline
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2+ years of equivalent work experience in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Digital Media, Talent Acquisition, or related field
- 5+ years of experience using recruitment or marketing technology to create and execute recruitment marketing, brand marketing, digital social communications, or similair
- 2+ years of experience building content calendars and using Social Media and other digital platforms to execute marketing strategies
- 2+ years of experience leading website content, maintenance planning, and performance management independently or with an agency or internal partners
This position has a starting salary of $80,000. When you choose a career at Nestlé Purina PetCare Company (Purina), you may gain access to a variety of valuable benefits you can elect for yourself or your family.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [email protected] or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Company: Nestlé Purina North America
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: St Louis, MO
Application Deadline: N/A