Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Nedbank in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Limited Duration Contract
Requisition and Talent Acquisition Consultant Details
REQ 116060 – Twanette Coetser
Closing Date – 22 August 2022
Cluster & Location
Nedbank Business Banking and Retail – Channel Establishment
Manage Self: Operational
To provide a support function to the Project team in terms of all the co-ordination / administrative functions within the Project and to consolidate and update the necessary documentation related to the Project. Action specific tasks on instruction and under supervision of relevant Project Manger
- Provide feedback to stakeholders on project progress.
- Provide feedback and appropriate resolution for tasks / deadlines not met to stakeholders by escalating identified problems to manager and appropriate business area and sharing information through informal and formal channels.
- Ensure project members have access to regular communication.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Manage meeting agenda, issue log, minutes and project artefacts for project forums.
- Maintain and build positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Support the change management for the project by managing the logistics, event planning, and procurement and communication plan.
- Ensure all project documentation meets all governance and audit standards to mitigate project risk .
- Ensure all project data, tracking and feedback is updated on central database.
- Log and track project change control to completion.
- Manage the communication plan and distribution to stakeholders as per project plan.
- Collect and collate feedback by requesting status updates from external/internal stakeholders.
- Ensure project costs are accurate and updated on agreed project Management platforms.
- Ensure knowledge management, continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
- Actively developing proficiency of Project Management tools and methodology.
- Ensure compliance of service providers compliance to costs and final delivery and ensuring corrective action is taken where required.
- Control and ensure payments are made timeously and in line with the invoice.
- Ensure deliverables are provided through effective communication with the branches by building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example.
Minimum Experience Level
- 2 – 3 Years’ Project Administration experience
- 1 Year General Administration experience will be an advantage
- Infrastructure or facilities experience and exposure essential
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Post matric qualification in Project Management or Related essential
Type of Exposure
- Experience in project co-ordination or project management
- Managed Relationships
- Completed Reports and Achieved Budgets
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Provided Client Service
- Provided Administrative Support
- Managed Self
- Managed Internal Processes
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Business writing skills
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Spreadsheets and databases
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Basic computer concepts
- Microsoft Project
- Project Tool Kit
- Project Management
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A