Website NCR Corporation
This Jobsfunter Listing is about NCR Corporation in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
What is this role of a Customer Support Executive – German Speaking?
As a Customer Support Executive you will be working within a small team with other experienced professionals. The role involves managing an ATM estate in partnership with various suppliers, using our in house systems to ensure that our ATM’s are available to dispense to our customers at all times
What will I be doing as a Customer Support Executive – German Speaking?
- Manage ‘Tickets’ on the in-house database, ensuring a high level of organization.
- Inbound and outbound calling.
- Supplier/third party management.
- Mailbox management.
- Diagnose faults and follow correct course of action.
- Problem solving following processes within a busy environment.
- Escalate when appropriate.
- Take ownership of requests following them to resolution.
- Proactive when dealing with customer issues.
- Help maintain knowledge articles and other internal documentation.
What Will I Need to Succeed as a Customer Support Executive – German Speaking?
- Fluent in spoken and written German.
- The candidate will be technically minded and customer focused.
- Account/Supplier management is advantageous.
- Technical support/Service Desk/Helpdesk/1st line support is advantageous. The candidate will have the ability to think outside the box and problem solve.
What are the Personal Attributes needed for the Customer Support Executive – German Speaking?
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Strong communication skills: active listening, writing/typing, informal communication.
- Demonstrate exceptional planning and time management skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Work with colleagues to ensure excellent customer experience and foster good working relationships.
- Be able to act under instruction with limited supervision.
- Be able to plan workload, meet deadlines and priorities.
- Positive attitude towards change is a must.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Company: NCR Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A