Website NCR Corporation
This Jobsfunter Listing is about NCR Corporation in Atlanta, GA 2022
About the job
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: Business Operations Consultant
Location: Belgrade, RS
Business Operations Consultant provides assistance and consultation to the SWM Region al Program Manager, global business operation and Finance and/or other solution team managers in managing the operational and/or process deployment aspects of SWM for the assigned region . The Global Operations team enables SWM success as a highly productive organization through managed, defined processes and performance-improving Business Operations consulting.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in development and execution of the a nnual operations planning, outlook, and results analysis.
- Address and improve process gaps and inefficiencies related to SWM billing and contract renewals activities .
- Use EDW SWM Universe to create ad-hoc reports to help identify billing discrepancies, missing billing, contracts at risk and new SW license deals.
- Report on a core set of financial, operational, and people-related metrics for multiple levels of SWM business in the region.
- Track and forecast SWM revenue for the assigned region; analyze contract File Value changes and credit distribution; process correction journal entries when needed.
- Direct end of year/ start of year financial and systems procedures.
- Assist in global revenue reporting, update monthly and weekly reports; provide ad hoc analysis when required
- Work closely with BOC, Sales and Program management to ensure contract renewals and billing are completed on time and provide regular updates to SWM management on the latest contract statuses.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA Macros, Power Pivot etc.)
- Knowledge of tools such as Tableau/Tableau Server, SAP Business Objects
- Strong Communication, Analytical & Business Process skills.
- Ability to present information in a consistent, organized and accurate manner
Additional Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent team player – able to work effectively with wider team members
- Ability to apply data analysis to solve business problems
- Self-motivated, results driven person able to work with minimum supervision
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full Time Employee Benefits Include
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Company: NCR Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A