This Jobsfunter Listing is about NAVEX in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
NAVEX is an industry leader providing a full suite of integrated risk and compliance software products that make a positive impact in the world. We have exciting plans to continue growing and we’re looking for a driven, enthusiastic Solutions Engineer to be part of this growth!
As our Solutions Engineer and key member of our sales organization, you are responsible for ensuring high quality engagement activity with our customers and prospects, supporting in our revenue generation. You will help NAVEX’s customers realize the value of our fully integrated platform of risk and compliance solutions and services. In partnership with our sales professionals, you will support NAVEX’s sales methodology, ensure that all parties understand project deliverables and exceed customer expectations.
We Offer You:
- Inspiring Culture. Invested teammates, belonging groups, and a socially determined culture
- Meaningful Work. Innovative products and solutions with real life impact for people and organizations
- Career Growth. Stellar training, mentorship, and an unwavering commitment to your growth and success
- Life Flexibility. To care for you, your loved ones and your community
- Industry Leadership. A highly reputable, fast growing and consistently profitable organization
- Real Rewards. Competitive and transparent pay practices, wellbeing programs and benefits with choice
What You Will Do:
- Apply your acquired industry knowledge to influence the sales process for NAVEX’s fully integrated platform of risk and compliance solutions and services
- Perform technical pre-sales support for potential customers, including inspirational, scenario-based product presentations, proposal development and assessments, including prototype system configuration for specified audiences
- Manage the documentation of business requirements and scope used in the development of sales proposals and the associated Statement of Work by storytelling actual situation-specific business scenarios in an engaging and persuasive manner
- Conduct needs assessments and present complex business solutions to customers and prospects to generate revenue opportunities
- Utilize various discovery techniques to strategically influence our buyers and increase the value of sales opportunities and build the sales pipeline as new solutions emerge from the process
- Evaluate existing systems, processes and/or user needs to analyze, recommend, design and implement best-practice application of NAVEX solutions in a creative manner
- Develop requirements and specifications for proof-of concept “sandbox” systems and/or prototype demonstrations based on customer requirements
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on business or computer science and prior work-related experience or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years of solutions/sales engineering, complex solution sales, consulting or software solution implementation experience
- Previous experience with SaaS delivery models, industry experience or knowledge of GRC would strongly support your success
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Windows 2010, Visio and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong business management skills and familiarity with strategic selling, value selling, formal training or understanding of best practice models such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger
- Strong ability to listen, learn and assimilate new information quickly to get things done; we have a dynamic and evolving environment
- A strong background in technology-based business consulting, service contract sales and experience in the corporate marketplace preferred
- Strong project management skills, presentation skills and scoping experience
- Ability to approach, recognize and anticipate process and operational problems and effectively identify areas for improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to participate effectively with a team and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A