Website Nationwide Marketing Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Nationwide Marketing Group in United States 2022
About the job
Nationwide Marketing Group works on behalf of thousands of Independent appliance, furniture, bedding, electronics, specialty electronics, custom installation and rent-to-own dealers, helping them grow their businesses and thrive on their own terms. With more than 5,000 Members operating some 14,000 storefronts, Nationwide Marketing Group is the largest buying, marketing and business support organization of its kind, representing billions in combined annual sales across the membership. For 50 years, the organization has remained committed to the Independent channel, empowering Members with the scale, sophistication and efficiencies they need to compete while delivering the unmatched business intelligence, tools and resources required to win in an ever-changing business environment. To learn more, visit our website at nationwidegroup.org or Nationwide Marketing Group LinkedIn
Job Location: US Remote
The Search Engine Optimization Specialist will be responsible for managing and supporting SEO strategies for NMG’s retail customers. The position requires managing specific key accounts and implementing leading digital technologies.
- Analyze and communicate insights to clients based on campaign reports
- Follow up with supporting specialists on monthly calls
- Participate in client proposals, and new business pitches
- Prioritize tasks and manage time appropriately to meet inflexible deadlines
- Lead on/off page SEO strategies and stay up to date on the SEO field
- Execute on common SEO tasks including, but not limited to: website audits, blogging, content creation, metadata updating, keyword research, link building, local listing management, reporting
- Minimum 2 years of SEO experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Ability to create strategic briefs under supervision of a manager
- Ability to travel an average of 4 times per year
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be comfortable working with remote clients
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and be adaptable to change
- Understanding of reporting and tracking methods for digital marketing media
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Must be detail-oriented
- Work well in a team environment
- Must be able to think critically and logically.
- Must be proactive and have a continuous learning mindset.
- Passion for all things digital and eagerness to learn
- Genuine interest in internet trends and staying on top of digital platform updates
Must be able to read, write, and communicate both verbally and in written form to express and exchange ideas. While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to access all components of the workstation and other office equipment. Frequent typing, writing, bending, and twisting. Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
General office environment with moderate noise. This position is mostly sedentary, involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. A busy environment with many unscheduled interruptions. Frequent computer use at workstation for extended periods of time. Public contact position requiring appropriate business apparel.
Why you want to work with NMG:
Nationwide Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. We believe that the future of our organization depends on building a diverse, representative, and inclusive team. We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. Should you need any reasonable accommodations through the interview process, please let us know.
Competitive base pay and performance bonus, dependent on role.
Medical, Dental, Vision with $0 cost Employee Only coverage options
Employer Paid Basic Life/AD&D
Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
MetLife supplemental insurance benefit options
Matching 401K with 100% vesting
Open PTO Policy, Paid Holidays, Paid Maternity/Paternity to help you balance work and personal life
Business casual work environment
Discounts Program on Electronics, Cells Phones, Health & Wellness, Travel, Entertainment, Home & Auto, Pet Insurance and more!
Company: Nationwide Marketing Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A