This Jobsfunter Listing is about Nationwide in All Saints South Elmham, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
As a team member in the Finance and Internal Audit department at Nationwide, the opportunities are endless! You can grow and learn in diverse areas across many disciplines such as Advanced Analytics, Investments, Actuarial, Accounting, Risk Management, Critical Business Advisor and so much more. Let Nationwide help create your career journey!
Senior Financial Analyst Supporting Technology (E3)
Job Description Summary
Do you have a big picture point of view as well as a keen eye for details? Our success depends on staying ahead of the curve, making sure our businesses and leaders are on top of financial trends and changes. If you are a highly skilled business professional, who can develop and communicate financial information and forecasts, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Analyst, you’ll conduct and document moderate to complex financial, budget and business-related analyses. In addition, you’ll prepare forecasts and trends analyses to support financial projects and business operations, as well as participating in special financial and business-related studies.
- Makes decisions in a timely manner within the context of own assignments; drives to complete objectives with an understanding of necessary achievements.
- Effectively communicates work output.
- Treats others with respect and shares his/her honest opinion in a thoughtful way.
- Asks the right questions to gain an understanding of the topic and attempts to get at root causes; weighs relevance and accuracy of information; shows ability to generate alternatives in response to requests from leaders.
- Supports changes being employed to move organization toward the use of new technologies or into new endeavors; offers to be part of new changes within the organization.
- Willing to try new methods and technologies that will impact and improve own work.
- Supports the changes being put forth by the organization; willing to accept and see the benefits of change.
- Works to build knowledge of organizational structure and products to drive superior results.
May Perform Other Responsibilities As Assigned.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to Manager/Director. This is an individual contributor role.
Typical Skills And Experiences
Education: Undergraduate studies in finance, accounting, economics or a related field. Degree preferred.
License/Certification/Designation: Pursuit of CPA or other related technical insurance designation desirable.
Experience: Typically, four or more years of related experience in finance, accounting, insurance or similar field. Prefer product or business unit specific experience.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills: Professional knowledge of statistical analysis, financial statement preparation, budget preparation and related business operations. Prefer professional familiarity with GAAP and statutory accounting practices and insurance/financial service business requirements. Verbal and written communication skills for internal and external contacts. Ability to interpret finance information. Ability to operate personal computer and related financial and business software. Ability to work in project and special studies teams.
Other criteria, including leadership skills, competencies and experiences may take precedence.
Staffing exceptions to the above must be approved by the hiring manager’s leader and HR Business Partner.
Values: Regularly and consistently demonstrates Nationwide Values.
Overtime Eligibility: Not Eligible (Exempt)
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Attention Colorado applicants, the pay range for this position is:
$51,000.00 – $78,500.00
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: All Saints South Elmham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A