Website National Vision Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about National Vision Inc in Duluth, GA 2022
About the job
At National Vision, Inc. (NVI), we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
NVI is one of the largest optical retail companies in the United States with over 1,300 stores in 44 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. We operate five retail brands: America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, Eyeglass World, Vision Centers inside select Walmart stores and Vista Optical inside Fred Meyer stores and on select military bases. We employ over 14,000 people including a network of over 2,000 optometrists. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a HR System Analyst to join our growing team in a Contractor role.
The HR System Analyst will work from home (remote) and supports the business with UKG Pro system administration, configuration, and data integration.
What Would You Do? The Specifics
- Translates business process needs to UKG system configurations.
- Acts as the technical point of contact for UKG Pro system, assisting subject matter experts and users with ensuring data integrity as well as operational and maintenance functions for the system.
- Consults with the business and advises on decisions to ensure continued data and system integrity.
- Updates and maintains UKG Business Rules, Platform Configuration, User Security, and Workflow Administration to support organizational changes, business growth, and security requirements.
- Collaborates with functional and technical team members to maintain, upgrade, implement, and troubleshoot processes.
- Supports UKG upgrades, patches, testing, and other technical projects as assigned.
- Troubleshoots potential and /or current problems; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Develops and maintains user procedures, guidelines, and documentation for the HRIS.
- Creates training materials and documentation for those impacted by project/process change to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborates effectively and builds strong relationships with a variety of partners in other HR teams, Payroll, and IT.
- Four year college degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years UKG Pro (formerly UltiPro) HR system admin experience
- Back office as well as web UKG Pro experience preferred
- Ability to read and gain an overall understanding of SQL scripts (used in specific back office system maintenance activities) preferred
No Phone Calls please.
National Vision is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company: National Vision Inc.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Associate
Job Location: Duluth, GA
Application Deadline: N/A