Website National Vision Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about National Vision Inc in Duluth, GA 2022
About the job
At National Vision, Inc. (NVI), we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
NVI is one of the largest optical retail companies in the United States with over 1,300 stores in 44 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. We operate five retail brands: America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, Eyeglass World, Vision Centers inside select Walmart stores and Vista Optical inside Fred Meyer stores and on select military bases. We employ over 14,000 people including a network of over 2,000 optometrists. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a Remote HRIS Business Analyst to join our growing team in a Contractor role.
The HRIS Business Analyst will work from home (remote) and supports the business with UKG Pro add-on module implementation, configuration, data integrations, and other technology projects with a focus on UKG Dimensions, UKG Payroll, and UKG Pro’s benefits and compensation data and structure.
What Would You Do? The Specifics
- Communicates with stakeholders to determine business needs.
- Translates business needs to system configurations.
- Acts as the technical point of contact for add-on UKG Pro modules, assisting subject matter experts and users with ensuring data integrity and identifying overall needs.
- Collaborates with functional and technical team members to maintain, upgrade, implement, and troubleshoot systems and processes.
- Supports UKG upgrades, patches, testing, and other technical projects as assigned.
- Troubleshoots potential and /or current problems; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Develops and maintains user procedures, guidelines, and documentation for the systems and programs within area of responsibility.
- Creates training materials and documentation for those impacted by project/process change to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Trains users on the various HRIS processes/functionality.
- Collaborates effectively and builds strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders and partners in other HR teams, Payroll, IT, Operations, and other business partners.
- Four year college degree, or equivalent experience
- Superior knowledge of HR concepts, functions and processes
- 5+ years in roles consulting with stakeholders to identify needs
- 3+ years UKG Pro (formerly UltiPro) HR system admin experience
- Experience in software system analysis, process design, testing, implementation and documentation
- Experience in requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- UKG Dimensions (formerly Kronos Workforce Dimensions) experience preferred
- Back office as well as web UKG Pro experience preferred
- Ability to read and gain an overall understanding of SQL scripts preferred
- Payroll processing experience or knowledge of general concepts a plus
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast changing environment with an ability to adapt as needed
- Track record of leading and driving complex HRIS projects
No Phone Calls please.
National Vision is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company: National Vision Inc.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Associate
Job Location: Duluth, GA
Application Deadline: N/A