Website Natasha Denona Makeup
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Natasha Denona Makeup in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Natasha Denona Makeup is looking for a projects manager for a Full-Time Position in Tel-Aviv.
We are looking for an experienced project manager, who can handle projects from start to finish in our product development department.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. He will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders.
If you know how to work in a complex and multi-interface work environment, with high attention to details and ability to monitor processes at a high level – we want you!
- Project management of cosmetic product development from concept stage to final product.
- Working with the product manufacturer and monitoring the entire production process in collaboration and management of the company’s creative director
- Work with external interfaces such as international suppliers and product licensing offices around the world.
- Set project timeline and manage delivery dates and compliance demanding goals.
- Perform quality monitoring at every stage of the project
- Negotiating with the company’s factories and suppliers.
- Working with internal organizational interfaces such as marketing & supply chain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics or business administration or any related field.
- Experience in project management- MUST!
- Experience in managing operations in the retail field, specifically in the product development field or cosmetics -significant advantage!!
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Deep understanding of product development and the steps required for its production
- Profound knowledge in office software- experience working with excel/ Monday and SAP- Mandatory!
- Fluent English – Mandatory, mother tongue- advantage
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Independence and multitask ability are a must!
- Analytical and strategic planning capabilities, benchmarking with market competitors
- Background in working with global makeup industry- Advantage.
Company: Natasha Denona Makeup
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A