This Jobsfunter Listing is about NAAMA in Ra’ananna, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
About the role
We are looking for to hire a QA Assistant to join our regulatory team as we head into an exciting period of growth for the business. Working closely with the VP of Regulatory this is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Bio-Medical graduate with 1-2 years industry experience to take the next step in the career with a multinational tech wellness startup.
This role can either be based in London working Hybrid (2 days pw in office) or in Israel and working full time from our Ra’anana office.
We are the world’s first tattoo removal consumer brand, living at the intersection of step-change technology, personalised healthcare and body empowerment. A mission lead business our aim is to change the perception that a tattoo is always “for life”.
After almost a decade in stealth mode where we have been commercialising our innovative, world-class solution for tattoo removal, we are now embarking on a period of significant global growth to take this proprietary medical technology to market with a growing portfolio of premium studios.
Our intention is to disrupt a $billion industry through game changing technology, an unrivalled consumer experience and by hiring the very best talent across our R&D, commercial and studio teams.
We are an entrepreneurial and dedicated team who play to win. The pace is fast, and our expectations are high, so we are looking to hire amazing people who will challenge the status quo and want to be a part of the next exciting stage in our journey.
What you will be doing
- Implement, maintain and edit company quality procedures, standards and policies
- Monitor and implement company operations following quality assurance procedures
- Supervise and guide the R&D and production team on specification requirements for ongoing and future projects.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Report all malfunctions to production to ensure immediate action
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
- Manage and maintain Customer complaints working closely with the studio team to ensure any changes are implemented and follow up documented.
What you will need
- Proven experience of at least one year as a quality assurance assistance or relevant role
- 1 – 2 years previous experience in a QA role
- Thorough knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and standards
- Great attention to details
- A can do attitude with a willingness to learn and grow
- BSc/BA in bio-medical relevant field (Biology, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering)
What is on offer
- Excellent salary
- Flexibility to work remotely with weekly travel to our London based Global Hub
- A no ego’s work environment where you will have the opportunity to make a genuine impact on an exciting startup
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Ra’ananna, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A