Website MSX International
This Jobsfunter Listing is about MSX International in Gaydon, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Up to £23,500 per year + shift allowances
40 hours a week
Hybrid work (Gaydon/Agile)
MSX International has the job for you!
MSX International is looking for a Customer Helpdesk Advisor to join our busy team at Jaguar Land Rover in Gaydon. The Customer Helpdesk Advisor will engage and support the Connected Car workforce that drives a ‘Best in Class’ global service, by assisting the Global network with escalated incidents.
In this role, the Customer Helpdesk Advisor will be responsible for managing their own workload, effectively operating within a global 24×5 team and be able to work from home when required.
As part of this role, the Customer Helpdesk Advisor will:
- Oversee Global markets such as UK, USA, China, EU and Russia.
- Be responsible for case Management; incident management, technical/hierarchal escalations, ticket handling.
- Liaise with Client; work hand in hand with JLR individuals and teams.
- Ensure all correct processes and procedures are followed.
- Report generation and distribution to key stakeholders.
- Drive customer loyalty and retention through accurate incident management.
- Identifying issues through analysing the team’s data.
This is an excellent opportunity for technically confident individual, who can hit the ground running and has great interpersonal and communications skills.
Our ideal Customer Helpdesk Advisor will also have:
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Good analytical skills & publishing support documentation.
- Strong knowledge of Telecommunications, Telematics, IT Services.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- A keen interest in technology, keeping abreast of advances and news.
- Telematics knowledge is an advantage, but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
At MSX, our employees are the force behind our success. We are dedicated to empowering and encouraging our people and offer flexible working methods to suit all. We are a Disability Confident Committed organisation who takes pride in our diverse workforce.
In joining MSX, you can enjoy:
- up to £23,500 per year
- 25 days annual leave per year
- cash back health care scheme
- exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases
Working pattern and location
- 40 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- Shift patterns from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- 1 in 4 weeks on call shift from 5am to 1pm (on shift extra cash allowance provided)
With over 5,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, our teams provide industry leading expertise that spans:
- Warranty & Technical
- Parts & Service
- Channel Management
- Customer Engagement
- Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, our proven track record means that we now partner with almost every car manufacturer on the market.
MSX is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity. As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
For further information on this role please contact Roberta Soldati on [email protected]. Please be aware that CVs sent via email, will not be considered a valid form of application and therefore will be disregarded.
Company: MSX International
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level · Requires working Mornings and Afternoons
Job Location: Gaydon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A