Website Motorola Solutions
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Motorola Solutions in Richardson, TX 2022
About the job
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions.
1st Shift is 6:30AM – 2:30PM
Available to work overtime including weekends as needed.
- Picking and packaging completed orders into shipping boxes
- Filing all shipping related documents and inputting data into ERP system (SAP) daily
- Receiving and signing for inbound shipments & entering into ERP system
- Inspect received items for quality, quantity and accuracy
- Identify and record any errors in receipts including missing and/or damaged goods
- Stocking incoming materials and ensuring the accuracy of inventory transactions.
- Replenishing production point of use and warehouse storage locations as needed daily.
- Picking and kitting electronic components for production
- Issue materials as per work orders from ERP system
- Communicating floor shortages/inventory discrepancies to Inventory Control Specialist
- Perform cycle counts to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Monitoring expected inbound and prep floor / storage locations for expected inbound volume.
- Ongoing consolidation of materials to free up space.
- Identifying and reporting of non-conforming materials.
- Recording of bin transfers to ensure ERP system location accuracy.
- Ensuring that empty pallets are sorted and stacked safely and securely.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Adhering to the Company’s safety policies and procedures, as well as those set out by OSHA
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math skills
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is an asset
- Acute attention to detail is required
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Forklift certification and experience operating a stand up forklift and other material handling equipment Experience with UPS and/or Fed-Ex shipping system is desirable
- Experience with international shipments is an asset
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year Shipping or Receiving experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions’ customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits Include
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.
Company: Motorola Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Richardson, TX
Application Deadline: N/A