Website Motion Recruitment
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Motion Recruitment in San Jose, CA 2022
About the job
One of the largest eCommerce platforms in the world is looking to hire a Senior Front End Developer to build, and architect, scalable frameworks for customer-facing software applications on the platform. This company is starting to think greenfield in its approach to building a world-class customer and associate experience for all users that engage with the platform. You will join the Web Core Platform team, which is responsible for the Frameworks and Operations at this company’s global tech organization, where you will oversee the development of web platform frameworks and tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on involvement in setting up the front-end architecture of applications using React, Webpack, Babel, Node JS. Experience writing Unit Tests for ReactJS components using Jest.
- Experience in rendering views consuming REST and GRAPHQL based JSON response from multiple APIs.
- Involvement in designing, prototyping, and developing UI web applications using HTML, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS, PHP, and MySQL.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (Any), or related field and 5 years of experience in large scale enterprise software development environment; OR a Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (Any), or related field and 2 years of experience in large scale enterprise software development environment.
- Experience building and deploying solutions via custom tools integrated with Git and Jenkins.
- Experience using Nginx and Apache to modify and rewrite incoming requests and cache the responses based on cache-keys to improve performance.
- Experience using Splunk and Grafana to develop queries and dashboards to monitor system health and debug production issues.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90/hour, DOE
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% matching
- Accrued PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted By: Hilario Tovar
Company: Motion Recruitment
Vacancy Type: $114,000/yr – $167,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Application Deadline: N/A