A key member of the Marketing Communication team, the post holder will focus on coordinating and executing the delivery of local Marketing communication across leaflets, direct mail, social media, digital display and out of home to clearly deliver relevant trade and brand messaging to meet a local Morrisons store brief.
- Ensure clarity of messaging and delivering against objectives of each piece of activity
- Receiving and challenging briefs from the planning team.
- Work on multiple pieces of activity across multiple channels at one time, managing your own changeable and reactive workload.
- Deliver Marketing communication activity on time, in full, accurately, on brand and on budget
- Build and maintain successful relationships both internal and with external agency teams.
- Clearly communicate our trade driving deals, event packages and products, services and brand messaging most relevant for customers in a certain location to drive a desired behaviour.
- Driving consistency across the work the wider Marketing department delivers and your own.
- Giving accurate briefs and amending and critiquing own work.
- Technical knowledge of print and art working processes
- Ability to prioritize & flex to the changing needs of the business
- The desire to increase your Marketing and media knowledge
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships at all levels with the ability to influence
- Passionate and committed to delivering great quality work with a keen attention to detail
- Clear communication skills – verbal, written & numerical
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize workload
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of managing Marketing communications in a retail environment
- Experience of working in fast paced environment with lots of change
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com