Our People Managers are extensions to the Management team. So although you don’t report directly into the Store Manager, you business partner them daily and work with them to create and build diverse teams.
- Support the Store Manager in creating a high achieving, capable and engaged Store Leadership Team who consistently attain outstanding performance.
- Manage an effective HR and people function through the consistent delivery of key people policies and procedures along with successful delivery of store KPI results against targets
- Recruit and train resource to meet the needs of the business, identifying and developing talent to feed the succession pipeline.
- Set the direction, influence, coach and guide management on all people related matters.
- Work in close partnership with key stakeholders across the business to align the business strategy and people strategy allowing us to develop outstanding people plans, driving both people and business performance and making Morrisons a great place to work.
- Our People Manager role is a great role to springboard your career in Morrisons either in a people focused role, or into a more operational role such as Operations Manager or Store Manager.
- Excellent eye for detail & strong IT skills
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- The power to create a culture that fosters and values collaboration.
- A passion for creating a great shopping experience through market leading customer service
- Ability to remain highly effective in an ever-changing business environment
- Great relationship and stakeholder management with strong influencing skills
- A passion for spotting, driving talent and creating a successful team culture.
- Flexibility to work variable hours including early mornings, evenings and working 5 days out of 7 across the week
- Strong coaching skills with the ability to give feedback to ensure common ways of working
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to adapt
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in improving employee engagement and acting upon employee feedback
- Experience of HR policies and procedures (ER knowledge is a must!)
- Experience working in a fast paced, high turnover and large space environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com