Website Moon Active
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Moon Active in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Moon Active is one of the world’s leading mobile game companies, providing entertainment to tens of millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Corporate Development Manager to join our Corporate Development team. You’ll support the entire life-cycle of an M&A process, from strategic rationale development, deal flow management, opportunity sourcing to mobile game due diligence. You’ll also help expand our acquisition activities and play a key role in selecting strategic partnerships across the company.
- Build a smooth pipeline with high quality targets.
- Create decks and prepare pitches to present to potential M&A companies that tell Moon Active’s success story along with case studies, why they should merge with us and common services we offer.
- Present to higher management different types of genres and targets that we would like to acquire.
- Analyze market trends and come up with an M&A strategy (new genres and companies).
- Work closely with the internal team to execute potential deals, map the industry and find the right opportunities for Moon Active.
- Look for new areas in which we can invest in and grow.
- Initiate the M&A process and pave the way to acquire new game studios.
- Establish relationships with relevant industry contacts (Investment Bankers, CorpDev peers).
- Attend conferences to meet new potential candidates and build our reputation as a lead acquirer in the mobile games industry.
- 2 years of experience in a Corporate Development/Business Development/Sales/M&A role.
- Fluent English – speaking, reading and writing
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Expertise in PowerPoint
- Experience in the mobile games or ad-tech industry – Big Advantage
Company: Moon Active
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A