Website Moon Active
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Moon Active in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Travel Coordinator to join our amazing Employee Experience team.
- Create the best travel experience for Moon Active employees around the world.
- Manage all aspects of business travel to meet our employees’ specific needs.
- Serve as a liaison between travel agencies, employees and managers and ensure that all travel suppliers meet the requirements of Moon Active.
- Advise travelers and assist with any specialized travel documents such as visas, passports, COVID testing, etc.
- Handle invoices and approve them.
- Be available beyond business hours to address any needs an employee may have regarding the business trip.
- Monitor the budget of all travel aspects.
- Conclude quarterly reviews of travel management company performance.
- Analyze trends, make recommendations and report data to help improve processes.
- 2+ years of experience as a Travel Coordinator or similar role.
- Full knowledge in CombTAS system – Must
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Commitment to being available during flexible hours.
- Understanding of travel systems.
- Experience working with corporate agreements.
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and under pressure.
- Proven track record in providing travel efficiencies.
- Significant travel know-how to ensure a smooth travel experience for employees.
- Comfortable managing high volume/complex travel requests as well as constantly advancing the travel function itself.
- Drive to go above and beyond for employees and can pay close attention to detail.
- Open-minded team player, multitasker and takes initiative.
Company: Moon Active
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A