This Jobsfunter Listing is about Moneybox in London Area, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
This position will suit an experienced Technical Tester who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will be working with a high calibre team to continuously develop new products/features.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement strategic level QA documentation/frameworks for the Platform workstream.
- Review technical and business requirements (incl. acceptance criteria) and design robust & reusable E2E test scenarios.
- Manage the execution of E2E test scenarios and report results, capturing run & key metrics over time.
- Manage the execution of live proving test plans, managing stakeholders to ensure successful completion within the agreed timeline and scope
- Integrate platform test scenarios with the overall test & automation strategy.
- Act as a point of contact for QA issues that arise during testing of the Platform workstream.
- Support the organisational shift towards continuous testing delivery (incl. implementing automated testing frameworks).
- Analyse live issues with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Assess feature suitability for test automation (incl. unit tests for developers & API integration tests)
- Contribute to the UI or API automation packs (using Appium or Postman respectively).
- Help define and build automated testing opportunities within the Platform workstream.
- Log, prioritise & track defects to completion.
- Maintaining documentation related to the QA stream.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships, working closely with other teams to ensure issues are progressed.
- Collaborate across the wider team, predominantly with the development, investment operations & change teams.
- Support other QA workstreams (e.g. Mobile & Cloud Apps) with test execution during busy periods.
- Attending daily stand-ups, requirement reviews, refinement sessions & retrospectives as required.
- As a key member of the QA team you’ll help ensure the quality of products, improve existing QA processes and mentor others. Reporting into the Senior SDET
Who You Are
- Collaborative, keen to mentor & share ideas.
- Share experiences with others to assist their learning and understanding.
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset.
- A strong problem solver who is able to embrace new challenges.
- Strong organisation and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Someone who is interested in fintech, and excited to change how people in the UK save and invest.
- Passionate about all things mobile and apps.
- Up to date with the latest developments with technology and QA.
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Pragmatic when raising bugs and understands the difference between – quality and meeting release deadlines
Experience & Skills
- Extensive QA experience (3+ years) with a broad knowledge of best practices is essential
- Experience in test data design and implementation strategies.
- Experience with API test automation.
- Demonstrable test framework implementations on more than one tech stack.
- Good understanding of web, API & database testing technologies and frameworks.
- Deep understanding of SQL, jQuery, XML, REST/JSON or similar.
- Experience of Agile Scrum, Kanban & behavioural-driven development (BDD).
- Experience of build pipelines using common CI/CD and SCM tools (e.g. GIT, Jenkins, Team City)
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London Area, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A