This Jobsfunter Listing is about Moneybox in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
The Pensions Team Supervisor will provide line management, professional guidance and support to a small group of executives in the team along with a focus on the daily management of tasks. You will be the line manager for your team and your main responsibilities will be the daily tasks, your team’s well-being and individual goals, and working with the wider Operations and Product team on improvements that can be made in processes and customer interactions.
As a Supervisor, you will act as a coach and conduct performance reviews along with weekly 1-1’s with Pension Operation Executives, focusing on improving their skills and overall performance. You will have the necessary knowledge to answer and triage all queries in the general queue of pension related queries.
You will also be able to step in and help out wherever needed and act as a duty coordinator on a daily basis with the support of other supervisors. You will work closely with all other supervisors across teams in order to ensure that resources are fairly distributed for the best customer outcome that day.
Additionally, the Supervisor role will require you to be in the loop with all company changes, roadmaps and the delivery of targets and goals in the relevant mission teams. Further to this, you will work closely with the Customer Operations Senior Manager and other supervisors to provide structure and guidance to develop and maintain a high-performing team.
What you’ll do
Working closely with the Managers, other Supervisors, Retirement product team, and our team with supporting the team daily, this role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Organise weekly 1-1’s with team members to discuss their progression and development according to current performance metrics
- Monitor customer interactions with team members via Intercom and generate reports for the Compliance team
- Run coaching sessions with your team on best practices and customer service
- Conduct daily morning huddles
- Focus on queue management and delegate tasks across the team appropriately as Duty Coordinator
- Maintain professionalism “on the floor” and encourage team members to be focused and motivated
- Act as the initial point of escalation and follow up on this accordingly
- Continue to interact with current and potential customers through Intercom to address any queries they have
- Understand where any niche pension related issues and complaints should be escalated to and own the issue
- Identify issues from common customer queries and notice when things don’t look right and make plans for improvements
- Maintain pensions documents and training guides
- Provide assistance across all areas of AML when needed (training, content, intercom, etc.)
- Assist the team lead in the development and implementation of progression frameworks for the Pensions Team
- Act as the point of contact on any change projects impacting the Pensions Ops team as well as actively consulting on projects that involve them where needed
- Proactively look for ways to improve current processes and help to create or improve best practice guides with our Compliance team
Who you are
- A quick learner with an interest or relevant experience in an Operational role
- You’re an enthusiastic, positive and proactive leader with management experience and you come at every challenge with an open-mind
- You’re a natural people person, eager to lead a team and support them in reaching their full potential
- You work to encourage and promote diversity within the team and provide an open and transparent environment
- You’re a sharp organiser with the ability to see the big picture while managing the day to day workflow who can balance this while looking out for the best interests of the customer and team
- You’re communicative and able to argue for your ideas appropriately and professionally
- You value constructive feedback and is able to see it as a chance for improvement to better your skills
- You’re a confident and friendly individual who has experience as a leader, able to clearly explain to customers what is needed of them, whilst providing a great Moneybox service
- You’re a mature, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very fast-growing company
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Enhanced parental pay & leave Personal
- L&D allowance AND full access to Udemy
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A