Website Mondelēz International
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Mondelz International in Wilkes-Barre, PA 2022
About the job
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will execute transportation operations in term of service, cost, health and safety, quality, food defense, sustainability, legal requirements and policies compliance. You will work collaboratively with internal and external (third-party logistics vendors) business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution. You will be responsible for activities such as transport planning (load planning, route planning), track and trace, proof of delivery management, claims management, invoice management, compliance execution (HSE, quality, risk management), tenders support, and third-party performance management.
How You Will Contribute
- Lead transportation related operational activities such as transport planning (load and route planning), track and trace, proof of delivery management, claims, freight billing and pay, pallet management, tender support, third-party performance management, etc.
- Monitor, verify, update, analyze and report on our company’s transportation KPIs and introduce corrective actions to continuously improve our transportation operations
- Coordinate logistics service providers (LSPs) to ensure punctual, timely and in-full deliveries, in accordance to our standard operating procedures
- Participate and provide input into regular service provider performance reviews
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on shortages, delays, quality issues, and other losses while permanently analyzing the root causes of recurring problems
- Participate in project-related and ad hoc tasks in particular in connection with (CI) projects and tenders and capacity management
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in transportation and/or logistics and/or supply chain continuous improvement functions
- Sound analytical and presentation skills to detail and substantiate process deviations and identified opportunities
- A high degree of conceptual thinking to grasp the larger logistics picture and find solutions out of the box
- Being able to communicate effectively and considerately toward internal and external customers and suppliers
- Comprehensive understanding of business principles in combination with a high degree of initiative
- Knowledge of third-party logistics or logistics service provider operations
- Understanding of the cost and loss drivers connected to transportation and logistics processes
More About This Role
This position is focused around building many collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to effectively support and manage transportation operations.
Customer Focus, Effective Communication, Dealing with Ambiguity, Conflict Management,
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor Degree Preferred
Job specific requirements:
No Relocation support available Business Unit Summary The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, weproduce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment by their date of hire, unless they are granted a medical , religious, or other accommodation as required by law. You may review the Mondelēz COVID vaccination policy by visiting the US careers website at https://www.mondelezinternational.com/United-States . This COVID-19 vaccine mandate does not apply to several U.S. states that do not permit certain vaccination mandates, including, but not limited to Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Montana, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia.
Job Type RegularTransportation, International Logistics & CustomsCustomer Service & Logistics
Company: Mondelēz International
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA
Application Deadline: N/A