This Jobsfunter Listing is about mondaycom in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
We are looking for a team manager who has a good knowledge of the billing processes, highly motivated to improve processes in a SAAS, rapidly growing company. In this role you will be manage the billing specialist team, this team is responsible for accurate and timely customer invoicing, regular maintenance of billing accounts, and for the general integrity of customer data in our systems. This position also supports the AR & Collection team in their activities, handling all special billing reconciliation issues.
About The Role
In this role you will manage a team and your main responsibilities will include:
- Improve data flows, optimize our processes, and ensure accounting output is accurate.
- Work with Priority ERP for issuance of invoices to customers
- Ensure that all Sales Orders submitted before monthly cutoff are invoiced prior to month-end closing.
- Process internal requests for customer data changes
- Register and reconcile collection from customers
- Align AR aging reports and related deliverables
- Research and resolve customer accounts discrepancies
- Ongoing communication with customers, sales reps, business operations, customer success and AR/collection teams.
- At least 4 years of experience as a team lead of AR/Billing
- Global high-tech company (SAAS – an advantage)
- Experience with ERP environment – must (Priority – an advantage)
- Experience with Salesforce – an advantage
- Strong English skills- both in writing and verbal – must
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to details and ability to multitask
- Team player with a proactive approach
- Ability to manage routine tasks repeatedly and identify improvement opportunities
- Ability to learn quickly and keep up in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to follow directions, meet strict deadlines, and work independently
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- This is a full-time position
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A