Implementation Specialist Positions in Momence European Union
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Momence in European Union 2022
About the job
Founded in 2020, Momence offers an all-in-one software for class- and event-based businesses, including yoga studios and culinary schools. Our solution offers small business owners everything they need to run and grow their business, from scheduling to marketing to reporting, empowering them to spend time with their clients and put the backend admin on autopilot.
We are backed by Y Combinator (Summer 2020) and continuing our growth!
Who are you? At Momence, we celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment where there is respect, regardless of your background or identity. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
What will you do?
As an Implementation Specialist, your goal is to help customers launch our product and develop good product knowledge in order to use it day-to-day! You will:
- Help our customers onboard in 3-4 weeks
- Assist our customers migrate data from their previous software
- Teach our customers how to use our software
- 2-3+ years of experience onboarding customers
- Experience with Google Sheets and/or Excel
Even if your experiences are not a 100% match to the above, if you’re excited about this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Home office equipment – we’ll provide you with equipment as needed
- Flexible vacation policy – we encourage you to take time for yourself, whether it be a vacation, mental wellness day, etc
- 100% remote company – work where you want to be
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Associate
Job Location: European Union
Application Deadline: N/A