Website Ministry of Justice
Digital & Technology Services is looking to expand the digital operations support team to help HMCTS transition and run great digital services. The role involves the processing and coordination of appropriate and timely responses to incident alerts, including channelling requests for assistance to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring resolution activity, hastening and keeping clients appraised of progress towards service restoration.
- Working with the change manager to expedite changes where requested and appropriate.
- To assess more complex calls and incidents and escalate to the appropriate resolver team as required, ensuring line managers are aware of actions taken and relevant management information is recorded;
- Enter and maintain relevant records in the DTS Service Management tool;
- Working with the problem manager to identify incidents that are deemed problems and initiate problem tickets in response;
- Manage defective voice products and work with suppliers to resolve and fix;
- Work with HMCTS stakeholders to build, test and deploy voice products to enhance current services;
- Communicate progress and resolution of support requests in line with Service Level Agreements;
- To process and organize Interactive Voice Response (IVR) recordings for use in the Digital Telephony system for HMCTS;
- Initiate and triage change requests, liaising with requesters to ensure that the correct information is inserted into the change ticket entered on the DTS service management tool;
- Ensuring that problem owners keep the tickets up to date;
- To act as a single point of contact for Digital Telephony issues and managing them through the incident management process. Handle requests for change following agreed business procedures, providing advice and resolving incidents at the first opportunity, utilizing a knowledge base tool;
- Work unsupervised and be adaptable to changing timelines and demands
- Excellent communication skills
- Work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders both internal and external to HMCTS
- Organize own workload to meet agreed deadlines
- IT literacy, competent in Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Prioritize work against competing priorities in a fast paced environment focused on timely and accurate delivery
Qualification & Experience:
- Office 365 experience is desirable, but training can be provided.
- Experience of procurement of IT hardware/software.
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com