This Jobsfunter Listing is about Mobileye in Jerusalem, Israel 2022
About the job
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye is looking for a student to join our project management team, for a challenging position in helping the team manage the latest advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) projects for various automotive companies.
What will your job look like:
- Collaborate between the release, integration, and project management teams with features execution – delivery and release work
- Technical work with internal interfaces
- Build and maintain technical and statistical reports
All you need is:
- Computer Science / Industrial Engineering / Software Engineering or equivalent BSc/MSc degree student
- Availability for at least 27 hours a week
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication abilities and a team player
- Ability to work independently and self-managed
- Multi-tasking abilities
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!
Vacancy Type: Internship · Entry level
Job Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A