Website Ministry Brands
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Ministry Brands in United States 2022
About the job
Ministry Brands is looking for a Giving Integrations Specialist to join our growing team!
Who We Are
Ministry Brands provides outstanding software, services, and content that powers churches, ministries, and faith-based organizations to the communities they serve. Working with us allows you the opportunity to marry your passion and enhance your skills. We equip over 95k+ faith-based organizations in North America with the software & payments tools they need to administer their membership, collect and manage tithes, and engage their congregations. If you love tech and desire to make a difference, then Ministry Brands is the place for you!
Currently, We Serve Our Clients In These Key Areas
- Online Giving
- Church Management Software (ChMS)
- Website Design and Content Management
- Mobile Applications
- Finance and Accounting Software
- Background Screening
- Streaming Services
Our vision is to be the leading provider of software, services, and information platforms for churches, ministries, and those they serve.
What You’ll Do
- Source and Qualify new prospects seeking solutions to reach their internal goals
- Meets or exceeds sales revenue goals and objectives by closing new business as outlined by Sales Management
- Effectively coordinate all aspects of the sale from start to finish
- Filling orders by transferring orders to fulfillment and communicating the expected delivery date
- Presenting and selling new products to new business opportunities
- Preparing responses to RFP (request for proposals) and RFI (request for information)
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs and identify and resolve client concerns
- Ability to service and assess needs of multiple industry verticals
- Expand market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communications features and benefits of our products and services
- Attending and participating in trade shows, conferences, and other sales and marketing events
- Maintaining and entering all prospects and new sales information into the applicable CRM
- Develop and maintain product knowledge and be an industry expert
- Work with training, billing, and support team members to ensure new customer handoff goes smoothly.
- Performs other job-related tasks, as assigned by Sales Management
- Adheres to all company policies and values
Who You Are
- Meeting Sales Goals, Client Base, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding, Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and meet goals
- Articulate, confident, driven professional with the ability to work with like-minded professionals in a results-oriented, fast-paced and growing environment
- Professional with a proven capacity to exceed sales targets
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of sales processes and techniques.
- Must have strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- Must have successful closing skills and the ability to solve practical problems.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite of Applications.
- Must possess excellent customer service, time management, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously with little guidance from management.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet inflexible deadlines while maintaining composure.
- Must be able to establish and maintain cooperative-working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work assignment.
- Must be able to occasionally work nights and/or weekends to meet deadlines or support customers.
- A four-year college degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of SaaS sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate (up to 25%)
Why you’ll love us
- Competitive compensation. Be fancy
- Career advancement opportunities. Because we know how awesome you are.
- Flexible PTO Policy. Because your mom misses you
Ministry Brands is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This position can be remote within the United States.
Company: Ministry Brands
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A