Website Million Air
The flight coordinator/scheduler is responsible for providing outstanding service to charter customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company procedures and ensure proper scheduling of all charter/owner flights as well as communicating effectively with customers, pilots, and team members within the flight department. Maintain operational control of all flight activities associated with planning, scheduling, and ground handling of aircraft movements to expedite their completion with excellent service and safety in compliance with company and applicable regulations.
- Assist flight operations and charter sales with special projects and duties as assigned
- Active flight following of all in-progress trips, review NOTAMS, weather, noise restrictions. Coordinate international flights as required
- Charter sales duties to include answering incoming calls and quoting trips to new and existing customers
- Enter post flight information into charter software program for tracking purposes
- Handle customer requests including setting up catering, transportation, hotels, etc.
- Schedule trips including crewing and coordination with ground support
- Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Administer and actively seek out company cost savings
- Monitor crew schedules, flight/duty/rest limitations
- Must be extremely attentive and pro-active to unique customer base. Able to thrive in fast paced work environment.
- Read, comprehend and act on data including problem solving. Multi-tasking a must.
- Customer focus-naturally outgoing/extroverted
- Proven record of reliability and accountability
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and schedule own work assignments
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong computer skills including MS office products
Company: Million Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com