Website Million Air
Single Pilot IFR Captain responsible for safe and efficient organ transport team and VIP charter flight operations. You will have the responsibility of making sound aviation decisions that facilitate our customers flight purposes.
- Maintains a professional manner with all customers and Million Air/American Jet International employees.
- Completes preflight planning, preparation, and necessary paperwork.
- Promotes and supports our Safety Programs
- Conforms to normal, abnormal, and emergency operations.
- Communicates effectively to the Director of Operations, Chief Pilot, and additional crew members regarding flight activities.
- Works as part of a team while on duty.
- Embraces and demonstrates promotional behaviors consistent with our organizational values and policies.
- Performs the Line Pilot role, as well as other tasks as assigned, to support the American Jet International’s flight operations.
- Minimum 1000 R/W Turbine hours required
- Must be able to hold a TSA or Airport-issued Air Operations Area (AOA) or Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) security badge.
- Minimum of 2500 hours total time
- Minimum 100 hours of nighttime required
- Minimum 500 hours cross-country required
- Minimum of 1500 hours R/W time PIC required
- Must be able to meet Pilot- in- Command qualifications in the Bell 430 Helicopter.
- Minimum 100 hours Actual/Simulated instrument time required
- Commercial/Instrument Rotorcraft-Helicopter Required, ATP preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Company: Million Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org