Website Milestone Technologies, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Milestone Technologies Inc in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services
Our seasoned professionals deliver services based on Milestone’s best practices and service delivery framework. By leveraging our vast knowledge base to execute initiatives, we deliver both short-term and long-term value to our clients and apply continuous service improvement to deliver transformational benefits to IT. With Intelligent Automation, Milestone helps businesses further accelerate their IT transformation. The result is a sharper focus on business objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee productivity. Through our key technology partnerships and our people-first approach, Milestone continues to deliver industry-leading innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000 employees serving over 200 companies worldwide, we are following our mission of revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the globe.
The Shipping Coordinator is part of the Core Operations Team, which is responsible for receiving, tagging, delivering, and tracking all hardware that comes through the organization. As a Shipping Coordinator, you will be coordinating the movement of product from production to warehouse, shippingeceiving, and delivery.
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Asset tag, cycle count, verify, and receive all incoming prototype shipments in Asset Management Database
- Update and deliver prototype hardware to recipients
- Work with Oculus Logistics to prepare items for processing, shipment, or transportation
- Drive warehouse workflow and efficiency
- Supervision of all staff activities under your direct or indirect control relating to projects
- Assist in maintaining the security and safety of the physical inventory
- Reporting of physical inventory and systematic inventory to stakeholders
- Coordination and completion of daily shipping, receiving, and delivery requests
- Inspect received goods making note of and reporting on any damage/discrepancies
- Ensures the accuracy of all shippingeceiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping, receiving, and deliveries
- Assures that shippingeceiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies
- Creation of shipping documents for domestic and international shipments
- Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents, including receiving paperwork, are filed appropriately
- Recipient communications and stakeholder expectation management
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- 2-3 years inventory management experience required, high school diploma preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience with Domestic/International shipping
- Experience working with confidential materials
- Agile and exhibits a strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional professionalism and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team oriented
- <25% domestics & international travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Maintain product confidentiality at all times
- Manage and operate equipment safely and correctly
- Communicate appropriately and effectively with co-workers and management
- Ability to lift and/or move items 10-50 lbs.
Company: Milestone Technologies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A