Website Midland States Bank
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Midland States Bank in Effingham, IL 2022
About the job
At Midland States Bank, we believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work each day, we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our customers, each other and our company. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. At Midland, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are looking for a place to grow, we encourage you to apply at Midland States Bank, because you belong here.
The Risk Management Intern will provide assistance to the Risk Management Department at our Corporate Office in Effingham, IL assisting with various recurring tasks as well as special projects. The internship will be full-time, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. The 2022 Summer Internship Program will begin June 6th and end August 5th. Pay rate will be $15/hr.
- Assisting in areas such as risk and control management, business continuity planning, report generation, database maintenance, generation of presentations for senior executive management, and special interest groups
- The primary function will be working with our Vendor Management Program, implementing enhancements, and creating standardized reporting
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Must reside local to Effingham, IL and report to the Corporate Office
- Ideal for students studying Business, Project Management, Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, or General Studies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite Programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Business insight
- Cultivates innovation
- Drives results
- Makes sound decisions
- Being a brand champion
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Being Authentic
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self development
- Being flexible and adaptable
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Midland States Bank Human Resources at [email protected].
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT
Company: Midland States Bank
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Effingham, IL
Application Deadline: N/A