This Jobsfunter Listing is about Microsoft in Atlanta, GA 2022
About the job
Are you interested in being a part of the amazing commerce transformation that is occurring across the retail industry today? Microsoft is on the cutting edge of helping to guide and shape this eCommerce transformation. The Digital Stores Organization represents overall a multi-billion-dollar eCommerce business in digital transactions and millions of purchasing customers who engage with us each day, across Gaming, Entertainment, and Productivity.
We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented professional who will help shape plans and drive sales in our newest, fastest growing Small Business segment. Reporting to the Senior Director of the Commercial Category, you will work with leaders and colleagues across the company to grow the small business direct selling category via our digital storefronts. You will focus on growing revenues and LTV for Microsoft with a customer-first, solution-sale mindset.
What Our Team Offers
At the core, we are a customer-focused team that encourages a diverse & inclusive culture. We are respectful, collaborative, accountable and approach work with a fun, positive attitude. The right candidate can expect to have opportunities for career growth and development.
What I Will Do For You
- Champion your successes at every level of our leadership
- Empower you with the opportunity to gain new experiences and improve upon your strengths
- Support who you are as your authentic self
- Make career development a consistent priority
Key areas of responsibility will include the following:
- Analyze customer needs and synthesize competitive information to identify growth opportunities and inform our value proposition
- Support strategic new initiatives end to end from business case development, business requirements, execution planning, and measurement
- Recommend areas of investment/de-investment by evaluating market potential, business impact, and ROI of key programs
- Develop the vision, business case and roadmap for commercial cloud growth for Digital Stores in partnership with product and marketing teams
- Drive recommendations and pilot new solutions for small businesses
- Support business rhythm across executive forums and business reviews by driving the agenda and shaping the story and actions on key business results
5+ years in marketing / strategy / finance / consulting or related functions.
- Excellent business analysis and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate differing points of view in an effort to influence key stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- A track record of exceptional partnering across a wide array of internal business groups, stakeholders and execution partners
- A BA/BS required, MBA a plus
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success and can drive high impact ideas, showcasing strong analytical skills through the application of strategic frameworks to complex business decisions.. Candidate must possess strong attention to detail, a passion for strategic thinking, problem solving and inclusivity, and ability to deliver rich, business insights to drive business decisions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A