IT Policy and Security AVP – New York – International Bank Job in Michael Page New York, NY
Website Michael Page
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Michael Page in New York, NY 2022
About the job
International Bank based out of New York is seeking an IT Policy and Security AVP to manage BAU activities and support operational controls based upon CUSO and International policies. They will ensure that identified security issues are prioritized and remediated as needed.
International Bank based out of New York is seeking an IT Policy and Security AVP to manage BAU activities and support operational controls based upon CUSO and International policies.
- Identify areas of improvement to enhance the Information Security program based on phishing campaigns
- Review CUSO IT policies and standards and ensure that they are understood by key stakeholders
- Provide support to operational controls based on CUSO and International Policies
- Ensure that staff is trained on Information Security best practices
- BA in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM, CDPSE
- 4+ years in Information Security
- Competitive Base Salary
- Hybrid Working Schedule
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A